With over 50 years of experience in the construction of welding machines, SCAE Europe is a company focused on continuous technological progress. SCAE machines use high standard quality materials and parts to ensure absolute reliability, performance and long life.
All new models of ETH bagmaking machines apply the most modern, high performance, open source Ethercat system, based on 100 Mbaud Ethernet. its technological advantages include high speed and high resolution data transmission through digital cable, a performance unrelated to the quantity of data thus reducing the cycle duration and optimizing production speed, and a perfect and comprehensive remote diagnostics/assistance which gets to the core of the servomotor control. Each machine is equipped with a built in modem/router with PCMCIA LIMTS board to connect the welding machine to the remote diagnostic system even with no broad band internet connection.
New line of the machine ia a start of our growing concern for the environmental which we implement in life through our new energy saving systems. New machines are equipped with low energy consuming microprocessor for CPU and motion control thus saving 80% power dissipation; appropriated condenser instead of braking resistors are used in the switches committed to the follow-up of brushless motors for the material progress. The aim is to store the energy otherwise dissipated into heat in the phase of deceleration.
The stored energy is then returned in the following acceleration phase. This results in practical beneﬁts such as no heating of recovery elements and a lower absorption of electrical energy from the power network.
Below are described some of the development introduced by the new series of machine ETH :
- Microprocessor motion control. Servo drive technology with up to 10 servo motors.
- Servo driven seal head provides a real-time dwell settings. The servo seal head maintains the dwell time during speed changes.
- Online help. A new means for the machine operator to find faults, malfunctions in general, with detailed instructions for quick troubleshooting. With a request of a special button you can view hypertext pages with descriptive images of the welding by the alert.
- Online user manual. It is possible to search directly on the operator panel of the machine its operating manual, electrical diagrams, tires and whatever else comes with it. The reference is done through the pages in hypertext. It is possible to retrieve the spare parts needed by consulting the relevant pages available.
- Alarm history. The system creates and regularly updates a file with the list in the temporal order of the problems encountered. The file is accessible on the local network, remotely, or viewable directly on the display panel of the machine.
- Recipe Book. Hundreds of production recipes can be stored and recalled anytime a production batch has to be repeated. The machine automatically reorganizes itself (optional accessories can be handled through automated positioners exchange format) to minimize the time lost and waste.
- FineTemp system. The temperature control with dedicated devices. Adjusting the temperature of the heating elements is now done through the ad hoc devices, auto constitute. The performance of temperature control is significantly higher, with shorter and more transient oscillations contained if not eliminated. The heating elements are not stressed and temperature ﬂuctuating during production are limited.
- Inofﬁce. Operating Statistics: The machine is able to create a table of production data available from a local network or even remotely. At any time, even during production, accredited users can consult the production history with the spreadsheet preferred. It can perform the monitoring of states of the machine as well as the management of change by the shift, all done through supervising computer.