Designed for the perfect pitting of cherries & sour cherries, with optional tools for pitting of plums or other fruits with stone.
Standard delivery is equipped with installed tools for cherries processing, plates with holes of 25/13 mm (186 on the plate), or according to customer request (i.e. 22/11 mm with 225 holes on the plate).
Made entirely in stainless steel, our PG 103 pitting machine makes difference and has an advantage compared with any other machine on the market.
Pitting Efficiency Redefined:
Reports from our customers verify an industry-leading pitting efficiency of 0.01%-0.02% (1:5000-1:10000) remaining pits after the pitting process!
Several unique and proprietary characteristics of the PG103 contribute to our industry leading pitting efficiency, including:
- ADJUSTMENT-FREE OPERATION WITH NO DOWNTIME. System steadily performs without need of continuous adjustments and supervision.
- DESIGNED FOR EASY CLEANING. Open design and clean in place (CIP) features allow for fast and effective cleaning and sanitation of the unit.
- HIGH FILL RATIO OF THE PLATES (close to 100%). Special built-in fruit distribution system, mounted above the in-feed hopper provides a very even feeding of the machine. Consistent feeding ensures a high fill ratio of the plates and prevents the fruit from being crushed or damaged.
- ONE SET WASHER LASTS LONGER THAN ONE SEASON. Proprietary built-in mechanism for lifting-up and holding rubber washers ensures that the washers are in contact with the plates only during the pitting operation, when the plates are not moving. This feature minimizes wear on the rubber washers, so that one set of washers can last longer than one season, thus preventing downtime.
- PNEUMATIC EJECTING SYSTEM. Instead of a conventional mechanical ejecting system for leftover fruit adhering to the plates, the PG 103 pitting machine is equipped with an on-board pneumatic ejecting system that blows off the leftover fruit, without any moving parts.
- CUSTOM CONSTRUCTED CHAIN for reliable performance and extremely long working life.
*Our clients confirm that a pitting efficiency of 0.00% remaining stones is achievable when the fruit is properly cleaned, metered and calibrated and at optimal ripeness.
UP TO 5 TIMES THE CAPACITY OF ANY COMPETITIVE SYSTEM. The defining characteristic of the PG103 is the fruit distribution system. Though it has extra large plates, the machines proprietary distribution system ensures that the plates are consistently filled to almost 100%. The pitting plates maintain full capacity even at optimal pitting cycle rates of 60 cycles per minute.